15 Day Book Blogging Challenge, Day 2

Today's question is pretty easy; it's about my bedtime reading routine.


Once I'm in bed, I read for a while.  As usual, I have to take two or three books with me so I'll have a nice choice available.  I don't want to pick anything too difficult.  I try to read some scripture first.  Then I read until I get sleepy.

Quite often I'll wind up reading on my tablet because I can turn off the light and keep reading (on the night setting) if my husband wants to go to sleep before I do.  And reading in so much darkness is almost guaranteed to send me to sleep quickly, so I pick something easy.  It's also handy for the occasional bout of insomnia--just pick something really boring!

Not very exciting, but she did ask...

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

The Four Ages of Poetry

Ozathon #1: The Wonderful Wizard of Oz